All those who use Twitter for business, work really hard to generate engagement. You write blog posts, reply to comments, monitor and reply every mention. And we should do that – after all, in order to boost engagement, we have to engage other users. But not everything should be hard work. Commun.it helps you generate engagement in a very easy, and a straightforward way, without compromising on authenticity. In this post we’ll show you how.
1) Thank Your Top New Followers (In Just 3 Clicks)
You wrote a new blog post, and now you have 50 new followers. How do you get them to engage with you? With Commun.it it’s simple:
- Go to your New Followers list
- Order people by Highest Rating
- Thank the top 3 using the “thank you” box on the right column
In just 3 clicks you greeted your top new followers, and significantly increased the chance they will engage with you and your content. Simple and effective.
2) Share The Love With Your Supporters
Supporters are people that retweet you and share your content often. So the best way to make sure they continue doing that is to acknowledge them. Commun.it makes it easy to do:
- Go to your Supporters list
- Use Share the Love box in the right column, to thank supporters that recently engaged with you
3) Acknowledge Your Top Influencers
Every week you probably have several people who influenced you, whose words inspired you, whose engagements were especially important to you. The best way to show your appreciation, is by acknowledging their contribution. It’s very easy to do in Commun.it:
- Go to your Influencers list
- Pick one you want to acknowledge, and click the user
- Click on the heart button to thank this user for being an influencer in your community this week.
Using these simple tips, you can effortlessly grow your community and increase engagement. We do it all the time in our own community – and it works 🙂
How do you use Commun.it to increase engagement? Would love to hear you in the comments 🙂